|Length Of Rod||500 mm to 3000mm|
|Usage/Application||Protection of Equipment|
|Material||Galvanized Iron (GI)|
|Diameter||48mm to 104mm|
We are offering our customers with Maintenance Free Earthing . These products are manufactured with superior quality electrolytic copper, procured from the finest vendors in the industry. Our team of experienced workforce make use of sophisticated technology and tools in designing highly effective products.
|Diameter||12mm To 38mm|
|Length Of Rod||1000mm to 3000mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Chemo MF Earthing electrode is designed as per IS 3043:1987 standard (Code of Practice for Earthing) with followingfeatures and benefits.
• Multifaceted proactive earthing protection.
• EarthingElectrodes to ensure maximum conductivity
• Contains a highly conductive compound (HCC) to protect the main earth electrode in the soil
• High rust resistive, good conductive Corrosion free.
• Least variation in ohmic value.
• Large surface area to carry large fault current.
• Control Radio Hz Emissions Electromagnetic interferences.
• Provide stable reference potentials for instrument accuracy.
Our SRIP(Soil Resistivity Improvement Powder) compound is a conductivity improver and specially developed for good quality of highly conduciveness with following salient features and benefits.• Non corrosive, absorbing retaining the moisture and reduces the soil resistivity.
|Length Of Rod||as per requirement|
|Diameter||as per requirement|
|Shape||as per requirement|
|I Deal In||New Only|
With the help of experienced professionals, we are engaged in offering fine quality Chemical Earthing. These electrodes are manufactured using quality approved raw material in compliance with industry laid norms and guidelines. All the earthing electrodes offered by us are widely used in regions of high soil resistivity. Further, a team of deft experts make sure that all these products are delivered at clients'' location within the committed time-frame.
Longer service life